Information gatheringWe collect a certain amount of personal data when you register on our site in order to use our services. This document gives you more information on how we have and use the data collected via navigation, registration and use of the service via the user account.
What data is collected?When registering for our service and when using it, a certain amount of data is collected:
- All data relating to the proper functioning of the service (in particular and not exhaustively: telephone numbers, voice messages, date of calls, duration of calls, original telephone numbers, etc ...)
- Your last name, first name, address, company name, siren, declaration of activity, email, telephone number and any other information that may be requested;
- Any identity document or supporting documents that may be requested as part of the account verification;
- Your payment information;
- Your geolocation data (IP addresses) and connection when registering and when using the service;
How is this data used?Any information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- Improve our website;
- Improve customer service and your support needs;
- Proceed to your registration on the site and perform any action authorizing the optimal functioning of the service;
- Provide you with statistics;
- Proceed to payment of invoices;
- Contact you;
Confidentiality of online businessWe are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to respond to a request and / or transaction, such as for example to ship an order.
Disclosure to third partiesWe do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Only a limited number of parties can access your personal data:
- The company owning this site;
- Payment institutions;
- Any government body or having authority;
Protection of informationWe implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. We use https encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
CookiesOur cookies improve access to our site and identify regular visitors. In addition, our cookies improve the user experience and are essential for the proper functioning of the services provided.
You can delete these cookies in your browser settings. However, the deletion of these cookies can lead to certain failures.